Saturday 27 July 2013

Hello World

Hi World!

You may or may not know that I have a Beauty blog over at PeaceLoveandMakeUp Starting up that bad boy has really got me into writing, not great at writing, but it's something that I really enjoy to do.
I started it off as all beauty posts, but eventually daily life posts seemed to creep in there on the odd occasion too.

I had a brainwave the other day (don't worry I was sitting down) to start up a second 'Lifestyle' blog, like beauty guru's do on YouTube.
Basically I plan on having a blast this summer, and well for the rest of my life to be honest, and I thought what better way to document my little adventures than a blog?!

I'm pretty sure most posts will be photo heavy so I send massive apologies in advance, and I'm even more sure that said adventures will be a little crazy and random...but hey that's life right?! :P


Anyway, I hope you all enjoy my many ramblings :) Enjoy life, it's too short not too!!


Previous posts from my Beauty Blog:

Summer fun
Summer fun has finally begun

Stacey xo






No comments:

Post a Comment