Wednesday 31 July 2013

The Heat

Wednesday 31st July 2013

'Wednesday night at the movies, who cares what picture you see.....'

Hi World.

Happy Hump Day all! For me Wednesday means one thing....2 for 1 at the cinema. Oh yes I thank you Orange!

Going to see a film is one of my favourite things to do, I'll watch anything but horror or gore. I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to either of those two. Anyway a few months ago I heard about a new film coming out  called The Heat starring Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy and I knew I had to go see it as soon as it was released in the UK.

Sandra Bullock is one of my favourite actresses and after watching Bridesmaids and Identity thief, Melissa McCarthy fast became a fave too.
I won't go into too much because I don't want to spoil it (here's the trailer), but if you need a pick me up after a pants day or just a giggle then this is the film for you. Sandra Bullock plays the 'Good cop' (FBI Agent) who plays by the rules and Melissa plays the 'Bad Cop' who breaks the rules. There are a few tense moments that quickly get turned into hilarious moments and the rest is just full on comedy, I laughed the whole way through!

These two have amazing chemistry onscreen and I personally don't think any two other actresses would have been right for the roles.


After the film we decided a nandos was in order, it would be rude not too right? I got my usual - 1/4 plain chicken with two sides of rice and a mango quencher to wash it down. Mmm mmmm mmmmm delicious!

Have you watched anything good recently?

Laugh as much as you breathe and love as love as long as you live

Stacey xo


No comments:

Post a Comment