Saturday 10 August 2013

Small book haul

Friday 9th August 2013

'You're never alone when you're reading a book.....'

Hi world!

So yesterday Mother hen and I took a wee trip into Sunderland for a coffee and a spot of shopping. One thing you may come to learn about me, is that I'm a huge book worm.
I'll read anything but horror, that's another thing you'll learn....I'm a wimp :P 

Anyway, one of my favourite TV shows right now is Rizzoli and Isles. If you haven't watched it then you're missing out big time. The show is actually based on books written by Tess Gerritsen and whilst in a small bookshop I spotted one of her books. I figured since I love the show I'll probably enjoy the books too, so bought it.
Yet another thing you'll learn, I hate new books. I have no idea why, I just do. So I decided to have a little spy in the charity shops and see if I could sniff out any more of the series, and what do ya know I found another 3!!

Now the hunt is on for the others :P
But for now, I wanted to share with you all my small book haul. This could well become a regular feature on ze blog!


All of the books were £2.00 each which is a complete bargain!!

Another thing I found was an ipad mini case in Poundland! My sister bought me a gorgeous purple and white polka dot case for my Birthday but unfortunately it won't stay in properly, so I picked this one up so that my ipad is secure when I take it out with me


Are you a bookworm too? What book would you recommend?

Never underestimate the power of the written word

Stacey xo




No comments:

Post a Comment