Wednesday 11 September 2013

Fashion haul

Hi World!

I for one am all for buying beauty bits and bobs, but I've never really been into fashion. I think it's because when it comes to trying things on, I always hate how they look and then give up.

However autumn is fast approaching and I wanted to get a few jumpers etc (even though I still managed to buy summer things), and am happy to report back that I had a pretty successful shopping trip (I usually only come back with one or two items that I like)

I thought that since I always post beauty hauls over on my beauty blog, I'd post a fashion one on here :)

Two T-shirts I got whilst in New York




Jumper £7.99 H&M

Black bodycon £7.99 H&M

White top H&M £7.99

Blue top reduced to £3.99 H&M







Burgundy bag £8.00 Primark
Navy Cardie £7.90 Primark





Are you preparing for the cold weather yet?

Stacey xo

No comments:

Post a Comment